How to receive the e-TickTools Notifications
- Install the mcm notifications App on your mobile phone Search " mcm notifications " at the App Store
- Download & Install the Application
- "Allow" Notifications after the download
- If you don't want to receive alerts: Go to Settings & "check" the Check-Box
Log in at https://mcm-ct.com/wp-login.php
Click on the navigation bar:
"Save" in case you applied changes
- TYPE: " √ " Select & Save "Push" for every CHANNEL/alert you want to receive - otherwise, you will not receive any notification.
- HOURS: Apply & Save the HOURS you want to receive your selected alerts - otherwise, you receive your selected alerts 24 hours. You can delete a time by selecting & delete.
- If you would like to receive only filtered messages: INCLUDE NOTIFICATIONS STRING - otherwise, you will receive all messages.
- Include for example ' 60 minute ' and you are receiving only notifications with ' 60 minute ' in the text content.
- Include multiple terms separated with a comma: ' 60 minute, 135 minute '. You can add any amount of terms separated with the comma.
- Check if you receive only the filtered messages. Make sure that the text you include is the same as the Notification text.
- You can find the ALERTS HISTORY at the following link