Push notifications are available for both the community conversations and for private messaging/private group chats.
Push notifications are browser popup notification windows that you can enable for the mcm-ct.com site. They are able give you real-time feedback for the mcm-ct.com private messaging.
mcm-ct.com Ticktools alert messages that are also available via browser push and should not be confused with these chat/conversation notifications.
- Firstly, make sure that you have enabled browser notifications for the mcm-ct.com site by right clicking in your address bar next to the mcm-ct.com url. This option will be in slightly different locations depending on the browser you are using:
- To configure private message notifications, go to the private messaging window by clicking on “Lounge Users” - then click the gear icon on the top right of the page
- Select “Settings” via the gear icon
- Then select the options you want for your notifications
- You can get very precise about how you configure these notifications - so we encourage you to dive in