The main tools are:
- the tick-tools and V-tick tools (first generate signals only during the cash session, while the v-tick also work in the overnight).
- the cycles (1, 2.5, 5, 15, 60, 135, 288, 480min and daily and weekly cycles)
- the RSI cycles
- the S&P levels chart
- the historical extremes for S&P and the DOW
- the DAX overview
- the GOLD overview
Please read the quick guide explaining the main tools.
1. Always have a plan for the day. If the market moves against it, sit on the sidelines and re-assess.
2. Trade with clear targets in mind. Expectation, stop loss, alternatives. Do NOT trade if you don't know the direction (or count) or what it could be.
3. When opening a trade, check all signals - daily projection, timing window, RSI, buy/sell xtremes, cycles. Look for reasons why NOT to take the trade.
4. Do NOT gamble! If not sure what the market would do very short term, wait!
5. Never chase, unless you have great reasons why you should do that.
6. Never trade against the trend. If the count and MSP shows bias for up - trade longs. If they show bias for down - trade shorts.
7. Never trade emotions. Fear and greed are your worst enemies when trading!
8. Never trade when not feeling well or angry, sad, upset.
9. When in the trade - be 100% there. No distractions.
10. If you can't be 100% there - don't trade. There will always be another opportunity.