The main mcm-Tools are:
- e-Tick Tools signals for S&P500/DOW Futures (first signals only during cash session)
- V-Tick Tools for S&P500/DOW/Nasdaq 100 Futures (signals also overnight)
- Cycles for S&P500: 1 / 2 / 5 / 15 / 60 / 135 / 288 / 480 min, daily, weekly
- Cycles for DOW: daily and weekly
- Full Range RSI - Overbought/Oversold Bands & Cycles for S&P/DOW/NQ
- Levels Chart for S&P500 - Cash Index & Detail
- Accumulation Index - Components $ IN/OUT for S&P500
- Full Geometrics & Geometrics Detail for S&P500
- DAX Overview
- Gold Overview
Click on below links and learn about the mcm-Tools:
1. Always have a plan for the day. If the market moves against it, sit on the sidelines and re-assess.
2. Trade with clear targets in mind. Expectation, stop loss, alternatives. Do NOT trade if you don't know the direction (or count) or what it could be.
3. When opening a trade, check all signals - daily projection, timing window, RSI, Buy/Sell Extremes, cycles. Look for reasons why NOT to take the trade.
4. Do NOT gamble! If not sure what the market would do very short term - wait!
5. Never chase, unless you have great reasons why you should do that.
6. Never trade against the trend. If the count and MSP shows bias for up - trade longs. If they show bias for down - trade shorts.
7. Never trade emotions. Fear and greed are your worst enemies when trading!
8. Never trade when not feeling well or angry, sad, upset.
9. When in the trade - be 100% there. No distractions.
10. If you can't be 100% there - don't trade. There will always be another opportunity.
Webinar about e-Tick Tools (1 hour, 6-09-2019)
Webinar about mcm-Tools (50 min, 12-23-2018)